Sunday, January 11, 2015

Cherry Coke Jello Shots


Cherry Coke Jello Shots



I made these for New Years and they were so good!  I loved these because you couldn't taste the alcohol but it was there because it definitely did the trick.  They had a good flavor. 

Ingredients

1 3oz box of cherry jello
1 cup of coke
1 cup of vodka (I used Smirnoff 80 proof)
Small serving cups

Directions

Pour coke into a small sauce pan and bring to a boil.  Remove from heat and add in Jello.  Mix well until powder is dissolved.  Add vodka.  Cool slightly and dispense into cups.  Place in fridge overnight to set up.

Yield: 25 shots


Tips and Tricks

  • I bought my cups at a confectioners store.  They came with lids to make it easy to store and stack.  You can also find these cups at a party store.
  • I provide toothpicks to make it easier to get these shots out.

No comments:

Post a Comment